Monday, January 31, 2011

Early V-Day Card Share!

Hello everyone!  I know it's been a couple of days since I've been on we had a wonderful time in Cleveland with my Hubby's family and we had a fun tea-party/sprinkle for our baby number two coming soon!  So, after I got home last night I made a few cards and I wanted to share one of my V-Day Cards with you...

I used background paper that I found in the dollar section of Target ( came with a pack of 6 different sheets!)  I cut a slip of pink paper and ran it through my Texture Boutique and the swirl A2 folder.  I then cut the purple and pink heart out using the Love Struck Cartridge, and I had added pink stickles before laying the purple heart layer ontop of the pink.  Finally I added two pink I-Rock gems, and finished with the word "love" from MPS everyday sayings stamp set! 
Thank you for looking and all coments that you leave me I love them!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS