Monday, January 10, 2011

Scrap Cards Week!

Hello everyone!  I know I haven't posted in a couple days, sorry life got super busy lately hehehe!  So this week I will be putting one post up a day, woo hoo!  You know you're excited now!  My challenge to myself this week was to make cards out of scrap paper that I had, hence the title Scrap Cards Week!  Here is the first scrap card of the week:
This is an extreamly simple card using scrap paper and La Petite's stickers, viola!  Happy Monday and I hope you stop by everyday this week to see what new scrap card is on display!
As always, Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

eeb said...

like it, especially his blue dot buttons brings out the blue on the paper.

Raven B said...

cute cute cute girl!!!!
Hugs,
Raven

Ann M said...

I LOVE this card!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS