Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day and a little Baby "Sprinkle" Share...

First, Happy Valentines Day!  I hope it is full of fun and surprises!

Now for my project share of the day... This past weekend was my Baby Sprinkle for Madeline and I ( only 3 more weeks to go woo hoo! ), so I made some fun little thank you goodie bags... enjoy!




I used a maroon stock paper for the main backing, a lighter pink which I ran through my swiss dots A2 embossing folder, and topped it with a little card  made with cream stock paper overlayed on the front with a square that was from a random paper I had picked up a while ago but had flocking all over it and had 16 different squares to cut out.  Then I used my New Beginnings Cartridge to cut the little bootie and added some bling on the heel, because we all know my baby is going to be blinging! hehehe!

I then used valentines day M & M's which were perfect for my little girl sprinkle theme of pink, and the inside was stamped with MPS Thank you from her everyday sayings set, and a little personal message!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope your day is fabulous!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS