Monday, June 13, 2011

Father's Day Card and Challenges!

Hello everyone!  Happy Monday!  I have a quick post for some wonderful Father Day Challenges...


For this card I used jillibean soup decorative paper, a shiny burnt orange cardstock, and white cardstock.  The "bow" was made from paper ( I saw it on another blog some time ago on how to make paper "ribbons", sorry I don't remember the exact blog, but thank you if it's you! ).  I also used pop up squares, and I-Rock bling in turquoise.  The sentiment was typed.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
My Pink Stamper Color Challenge - use orange, turquoise and green
Wacky Wed. - Father's Day Cards
My Craft Spot - Monday Challenge #12 - We love you, Dad!

Please go to these sites and see what others have created too!  Thank you so much for looking and any comments you may have!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Kate said...

What a great card! Your ribbon looks fantastic on this!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Joy said...

Neat card...I like how you did the center section!Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!
Joy

girlia said...

adorable

jennyplace2 said...

Great card, love the paper and the ribbon. Thanks for joining in the challenge at My Craft Spot.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Pretty card! Love the paper ribbon! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Amy C said...

Very nice!! I love the dimension and the paper ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS