Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Operation We R Grateful!!!!

Hello crafters!  First I have to start this post with a huge thank you to Kassidy from Inking it Up Crazy for making me aware of such an awesome program like Operation We R Grateful, which works with Operation Write Home...  this program was created to supply cards for our serving men and women across seas to be able to keep in contact with their family members.  I absolutely love the basis for this program and I am soooo grateful to be able to be a part of it, even if it is just a small part.

Without further adieu, I have created a card for each of the challenges Kassidy has set up for us and I will be mailing them to her hopefully tom.  I will be posting each challenge today, due to time restraints with meeting the challenge rules... so I hope you enjoy, and I'm sorry in advance for all of the posts popping up in your emails, but it is well worth it I promise! If you would like to be a part of this great program visit Kassidy at Inking it Up Crazy with: Kassidy for more information.

Challenge #1 is "Thinking of You" Card


I used black and white basic card stock, Martha Stewart punch around the page punch set, decorative string at bottom comes from an older Stampin' Up! set, the image was cut from the Storybook Cartridge, and the sentiment comes from Paper Studio words stamp set!

Thank you so much for looking!  And please go to Inking it Up Crazy with: Kassidy  for more information on this fantastic program!

Be back for more in a jiffy!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS