Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MPS Design Team Entry!!!

It is that wonderful time of year again: the sun is shinning, the sprinklers are sprinkling, and its a mad crafting dash to try out for My Pink Stamper's Design Team!!!  I ( as many others have I'm sure ) first found out about craft blogging, new ways to use my Cricut, and a whole new world of awesome craftiness from watching Robyn on YouTube.  Just having the chance to be one of her lovely design team members tickles me pink ( no pun intended )! So thank you Robyn for your inspiration and encouragement!!!

Now onto my entry:





I used this DT challenge to really challenge myself not only color wise ( must use orange, turquoise, green, brown, and one color of your choice which was cream ), but I used only scrap paper, and tried a new fold ( known as the side step ) for my card!  And I'm quite proud of myself!

Materials used:
Cricut Expression
Create A Critter - the other part to this challenge was to use your favorite cartridge, and this is mine!
All paper came from my scrap stack
The button is from Little Yellow Bicycle- Baby Safari
Sizzix Texture Boutique
Swirls Divine A2 Cuttlebug embossing folder
White Pigment - Rubber Stampede
Close to Cocoa - Stampin' Up!
Bahama Blue - Memento
Adhesives used: Scotch ATG, pop dots, and Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Martha Stewart Score Board
Stickles
Sentiment from MPS - Pinka-licious stamp set ( click to get them for yourself! )


So go see what others have created for this fantastic opportunity and while you are there make sure you check out Robyn's stamps, not only are the cute, fun, and perfect for any craft, but they also stamp real crisp and clean you'll love it!  What are you waiting for head over there now!!!

Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

9 comments:

Missy said...

This is great! I love this style of card, the scene you created with your images looks great! Good luck!!

Nita said...

This is adorable! So many cute little details. I have never tried this fold either - you did an awesome job! :) Good luck with the DT call!
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very cute card :-)

Amy said...

Good luck with the DT call! Your project is adorable!!! I really need to try this type of fold! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Lisa! I absolutely love your design! You did a fabulous job with the side-step card! GOOD LUCK with the DT call!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Love your card. Good luck with the DT call!
I sent you a message about the prize for the blog hop last weekend. In case you didn't get it, here's my email addy.
paperlvr at gmail dot com
Please contact me so I can send you your prize!
Maria

Jessica Buffa said...

Wow, your side step is amazing! So much detail with embossing and glitter. Happy to have you stopping by this last weekend for the hop!
Happy to be a new follower too!
:O)
Jessica

TraceyT said...

What a sweet project so much detail.

thanks so very much for you kind words on my blog. :)

Laila said...

What a very cute card you've made :o)
Thanks for joining my candy, and good luck :O)
Hugs Laila

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS