Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Scrapbook LO and challenge entry!

Hello!  Today I am sharing a beautiful scrapbook LO I made using a challenge requirement as my inspiration!




I used the Scrap It Girl's Challenge for the week ( to include a tag or ticket on your LO ) as my inspiration, and I love having the little tag as my journaling spot!  I placed it snuggly in a little pocket on the page and decorated it with alphabet stickers, some i-rock bling, and a pink ribbon tied on top.  The paper is from my little girl stash ( sorry I had already cut the name off before I even started the project! ), and I used basic white cardstock to background some of the photos.  I used punch out words from K & Co. friends scrapbook set for the heart to heart and the happy together sentiments. 
Thank you so much for looking and please stop by Scrap It Girl's Challenge, because I simply love her work and love these challenges she has created for us!
Also please stop by You Had Me At Craft to see what others have created for week 12 I made it myself!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

So sweet and adorable.

girlia said...

I agree with Diana sweet and adorable.

Scrap It Girl, Kimberly said...

I love tags or tickets that are tucked in a pocket.. perfect for a secret or a little love note. Great layout.. thanks for joining my Scrap It Girl Challenge this week..

JustYolie said...

Your layout is so adorable!! When you get a chance, stop by my blog, I have a giveaway and freebie....www.justyolie.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS