Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shop Pumpkin Spice DT Call

Hello everyone!  Tonight I am very excited to share my project for the SPS DT Call!  I love their store, and I'm so excited just for the chance to work with them... if you have never stopped by their store then you don't know what you are missing and should definitely click here.  Now onto my entry:  All that was required was to make something that makes you (me) smile, and here is what I did:



Doesn't that make you smile?!

Materials Used:
Kraft Cartstock
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists in pearl
Peachy Keen In Stiches
Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
My Minds Eye Mischeivious polka dot paper ( it was on the back of the flag paper in the stack! )
Clear Glam Rocks and I-Rock Tool
Twinery Twine in Charcoal
ATG adhesive - these are only $3.91!!!
Distress Tool
Coredinations Paper
Memento london fog ink
Tim Holtz Distress Stain Faded Jeans
Silver Stickles

If you click on any of the links above it will take you straight to Shop Pumpkin Spice's store to buy some for yourself!  So what are you waiting for start clicking!!! hehehe!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a cheery and happy creation!!!!

girlia said...

too cute

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Lisa! Those cute snowflakes make me smile! Fun and gorgeous card!! GOOD LUCK with the DT call!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

So cute, Lisa!

Unknown said...

So fun and pretty! I can see why it is one of your favorites from 2011, thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal's Favorite Project of 2011 this week!

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, look at those sweet faces on the snowflakes! This is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your favorite project with us at The Kraft Journal this week. :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS