Monday, December 19, 2011

Tags for our Stockings!

Hello everyone!!!  Only 6 more days left until Christmas, yikes!!!  Can't wait to see my little ones faces on Christmas morning, this will be Maddie's first so I am super excited!  Today I am sharing with you some tags I made for our stockings... I saw this idea over on justmeprints.blogspot.com and I was so excited because I had been trying to rack my brain on how to personalize our stockings without it being too permanent!  So here are the ones I made...





 Materials Used:
Tie the Knot Cartridge - Monograms
Create A Critter Cartridge
Paper from my stash
Gold and Red Stickles
Stampin' Up! Ink
Making Memories Stamp
White Gel Pen
Distress Ink - Walnut
Christmas Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbons

I am entering this into the following challenges...
Quick Quotes Blog - Friday Challenge 10 tags!
Scrapbookers Anonymous - Must be Holiday with a tag and glitter!
Whimsical Designs: Whimsical Wed. Challenge - Tags

Make sure you stop by to see what others have made for these challenges... and for fun here are two other tags I made for my parents' stockings:


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

11 comments:

Ann M said...

I love these!! I too have not been able to think of a way to personalize all the stockings on our fireplace. What a great idea!! You are sooooo creative.

Julie said...

Love all those tags, the reindeer one is my fave!

~julie QQ DT

Lydia said...

This is a really cute idea! Love that you could change it each year if you wished. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!

Deb Hickman said...

What a fab idea, very cute tags. thanks for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.xxx

Karen Williams said...

those tags are super cute- love the way you personalised the stocking with them- so glad you joined us at SA

Anne Pennington said...

Awesome tags!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

Theresa said...

wonderful idea. love it. very cute. and I agree with Julie. cute reindeer.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers anonymous. =)

Amanda said...

I love the simplicity of these tags--they are done so elegantly, too.

Lea said...

How fun are these! I love the little reindeer. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

Julie J said...

Cute tags. Thanks for playing along at scrapbookers anonymous

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Such pretty elegant tags! I adore Rudolph!!!

Thank you so much for playing along with the Quick Quotes challenge!

~ Rhonda
QQ DT

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS