Friday, March 9, 2012

Kissing...

I know you all clicked on this just because of the title... intriguing right?  Well it sure is in the stamping world, because I'm talking about stamp kissing!  It's a real thing!  ( I had never heard or thought of it until I came across this Simon Says Challenge, but I am still a stamper newbe! )  Let's just say I'm in love with this technique too... Basically you "kiss" two stamps together and then stamp either one or the other onto your project.  Here is my take on this challenge...



Materials Used:
Patterned Paper : Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Hero Arts, Hampton Art, and Technique Tuesday
I-Rock Tool and Gems
Color Box Ink - Raisin
Color Box Mixed Media Ink
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you see what others have made for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Beckie said...

Sorry I haven't hopped by in a while :0( Your card is awesome.

Be blessed, Beckie

Beckie said...

Sorry I haven't hopped by in a while :0( Your card is awesome.

Be blessed, Beckie

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is soooo pretty, great card...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hey Lisa, This is a great card, and I also love that "kissing" technique! I also wanted to tell you that I have an award for you over on my blog, so come on over and pick it up when you have a chance! Karen♥

girlia said...

Nicely done

Lisa said...

I have never heard of the kissing technique but I am intrigued!! Your card is so beautiful, Lisa!! I love the colors and design!!

Regarding your question about what I use for dies...I have both the Grand Cailbur and Cuttlebug. I love the GC, especially being able to cut bigger dies, but for small ones, I use the Cuttlebug. The GC takes so much cranking to get the plates through. If I'm cutting alot of them, it is faster (and easier on my arms!) to just use the Cuttlebug. But...if I could only have one, I would definitely choose the GC :)

Have a great weekend,

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Missy said...

great card, the stamping looks terrific! Your layouts for the DT call are so pretty as well!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS