Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Getting Scrappy Challenge!!!

Hello crafty friends ( and those who are not too )!  Welcome to another Getting Scrappy Challenge!  This weeks challenge is titled: Color Me Lucky... yup, you guessed it we are going green.  Here was my LO for this challenge...




Materials Used:
Paper: Making Memories, Echo Park, Imaginisce, and Coredinations
Alphalicious and Ribbons and Rosettes Cartridges
Thickers
Mixed Media Ink - Clear Snap
Peachy Keen Stiched Faces
Imaginisce I Rock Tool and Gems
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Sizzix Texture Boutique
Stapler
Nail file ( it's my homemade distressing tool! hehehe )

Thank you so much for stopping by and make sure you stop by Amanda's Crafts and More to take part in this challenge, you have more than two weeks!!!  Plus there is a wonderful prize in store at the end of the month from Boy's Rule Scrapbooking Kits!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Karen said...

the blue background paper is perfect background makes all the other colors pop

girlia said...

Love the LO. Vibrant colors.

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

hi Lisa, what a sweet layout, I love the colors, the flowers, and of course the cutie in the pictures. I hope you got my e-mail, and if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me or call me my number is 508– 695– 6414. talk to you soon, Karen♥

Virginia L. said...

Such cute layout, Lisa! The photos already speak for themselves! Love the flowers and layering! Can the pages get any cuter?

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Cute pictures and fun embellishments!

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

I love the whimsy in this layout! Super cute with bright fun colors!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS