Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PTI Squeezing It In!

Ok so I have just barely met the deadline to squeeze this card into this months PTI release challenge!!!  Here was my take:





Materials:
PTI - Stitches and Swirls
Colorbox White Ink
Rub-on Sentiment
White Ribbon

This isn't my favorite card, but I really wanted to take part in the challenge... sometimes what you see in your head doesn't always work out as well on paper... Thanks for taking the time to stop by and best of luck to all who entered this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

PS- check out my post tom. when I am a Guest Designer for Inking It Up Crazy With Kassidy!!!

2 comments:

Mayol said...

Beautiful card! I love the ribbon & of course the stitches & swirls images. I totally agree with what you said about the end result not matching our initial vision :)

An'Jenic G. said...

Now this is beautiful! I love the colors.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS