Monday, May 14, 2012

Simple Stories LO

I have been in love with the Simple Story line Baby Steps since the moment I first saw it!  The colors, the designs, all of the fun element papers that are with it too!  Just the cutest!  So I am very proud to share my LO made for their 2 part challenge all about the elements:







( I did a lot of fussy cutting with the Simple Stories Coordinating Elements! So cute! )
Materials Used:
All paper: Simple Stories Baby Steps
Flowers: Maya Rd. and from my stash
Twine: Twinery
Pearls: Recollections
Brads: Recollections
Pop Dots
Corsage Pin and I added my own beads
Cricut Cartridge: Martha Stewart Holiday Cakes ( doilie and lace border )
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Ribbon
Button
Sharpie in brown

Thanks so very much for stopping by and for any comments you might leave for me I love reading them!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

WOW Lisa this is gorgeous! I love the soft colors and the fussy cutting you did was really worth it! This page looks great :)

Amanda said...

Oh my Lisa, your layout is gorgeous!! I just love the banner and all the liitle details you added..Simple Stories collections are one of my favs..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is stunning!! I love the gorgeous papers and the pictures are absolutely adorable!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shellye McDaniel said...

this is darling, Lisa...really love your photos! Good luck and thanks for joining us at Simple Stories!

Virginia L. said...

Your fussy cutting really paid off, Lisa! Your layout is getting really really top-notch! Love this!!

Stuff-n-Such By Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS