Monday, July 23, 2012

Quick Announcement

Hello all!  Sorry I'm posting so late on here, just when I had finally sat down to do a little blogging and catch up after my vacation my computer crashed! Thank goodness my husband was able to work diligently on it for me and get it back up, I was so worried we were going to have to send it in to get fixed.  With that said I know I promised to announce my winner tonight, but with the current circumstances it will have to wait until tom., thanks so much for your patience and I will definetely be back tomorrow so be on the look out!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Nana said...

Oh Lisa, so sorry to hear about your computer. I hope hubby was able to get it fix without you loosing anything.

Don't worry we all understand things happen. Missed you being around and your beautiful creations.

See ya tomorrow. Have a great night.

Big Hugs
Nana
My Crafting Channel

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS