Monday, August 13, 2012

Homemade Embellishment

Hi there!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I have a fun embellishment flower that I have made based on a technique and challenge over at Love My Tapes to share with you!





Supplies Used:
Fabric Tapes
Glubers
Sentiment: PTI Mixed Messages
Ink: VersaMagic Purple Hydrangea
Purple satin ribbon
Purple re-inker
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug
Recollections: gem

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Love My Tapes: Fabric Tape Flowers
Quick Quotes: Make your own Embellishment
The Paper Girls Challenge Blog: Birthdays

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you're inspired to try one yourself!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Nana said...

WOW this is stunning. I love the colors and how you added it to the card.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Tina said...

Beautiful card! Love, love, love your flower! Thanks for playing along!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Gorgeous flower embellishment!! Love the layers. So glad you joined us in our latest challenge at Quick Quotes.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! This is so beautiful! I love that flower--great fabric tapes!! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

Erica Bass said...

The embellishment flower you made has such big impact! What a great focal point! Thanks for joining in at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

Charity said...

great flower, and the inking on the card really cranks it up a notch. Thanks for linking with the Paper Girls

Jan Hennings said...

LOVE this! Thanks for playig along with the Quick Quotes challenge :)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

So very clever! What a pretty flower!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Quick Quotes!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS