Saturday, September 29, 2012

10 min. Craft Dash with only hours to spare

Ok, so I have tried this challenge 3 times... and it was proven that third times a charm! hehehehe!  I never realized how hard it would be to make a 10 minute card, nor did I a know just how long it really takes me to make a card on any given day... so this challenge has certainly challenged me to say the least and I've learned so much! Thank you 10 min. Craft Dash!



Supplies Used:
Lawn Fawn Stamps
Ink: PTI and Memories - Black
Gems: K & Co.

It took me 9 min. 48 sec. to make my card ( talk about cutting it close again! )

Thank you so very much for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to try your hand at this challenge sometime too!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Love it! I never realize how long it takes me to make a card but I know its more than 10 minutes lol. I need to try out this challenge. Great job!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS