Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Little bit of info. and veiwer help please!!!

Hello everyone!  I wanted to give a brief update about this week and next... it will probably be a little quiet around here because this is the first week of preschool for Aiden ( ahhh!!! i'm a school mommy!), and as of Friday we will be gone to North Carolina lounging on some beaches for a nice 8 days! yay!!!  There will be some posts here and there for my guest designer spot at FactoryDirect and a nice big blog hop for Steals Network ( hint: there is going to be a very nice giveaway chance!!! ), so make sure to still be on the lookout...

Now to switch gears... I have a favor to ask of you all... One of my LO's is in the Fiskars Fuse Challenge and I could really use your support by voting for my project... I have added a direct link to my submission here, but go to Fiskar's fb page to see more entries!  There are a ton!  I really appreciate you taking the time to do this, and maybe after I'm back from the sun I will have a little RAK for one of my followers, not just for voting because I won't know who votes, but just my way to say thanks for your continued support and for being a follower! 

See you all soon!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Nana said...

Hey Lisa, have a great time at the beach. I just placed my 5 votes for today. I will try to remember to check it daily since I can do 5 vote per day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Chan said...

Hey, Lisa! I hope Aiden will enjoy preschool and that you'll have a great time relaxin' in North Carolina!! :D
I'm not on Facebook, but if I was, I would totally vote for you!! Are you allowed to post your LO here on your blog? I clicked on the link, but for some reason, it just took me to a page outlining the contest details but with no link to view entries. Wish you the best of luck and hope you win!! :D

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I just voted for you:) GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD luck!!!

Nana said...

Voted again my 5 times. Sorry I forgot about it.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS