Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another 10 min. Craft Dash

Ok, so I know I've already made one card for this 10 min. Craft Dash Challenge, but I just had so much fun I made one more...




Time: 9:20 ( the longest part was trying to even up my washi tape strips for the box of the present )

Supplies:
Washi: I Love My Tapes
Rhinestone: Teressa Collins
Stamp: Darcie's
Ink: VersaMagic
SRM boarder sticker

* I'm also entering this into the Moxie Fab. Christmas Card Challenge

Thanks again!  I really love reading your comments and appreciate those of you who take the time to leave me some, it means so much!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Paulina said...

LOVE this washi tape present! That blue washi is just delicious- I need to get some!

Thank you for playing again in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Lisa.

Cathy A said...

Great Washi tape inspiration and amazing this took under ten minutes!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS