Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jars of Joy! MoxieFab Challenge

Hello there!  Todays post is one for the Jars of Joy Challenge over on Moxiefab.  I recently had bought the American Craft Jar stamp from Simon Says Stamp and I really wanted to make a Jar snowglobe... So this is my take on that idea...




I'm also adding this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

Supplies:
Paper: Amy Tangerine
Stamp: Dear Lizzy by American Crafts, Darcie's (little circle which i turned into an ornament)
Ink: Stampin' Up!, Memories Black
Pen: Silver Paint Pen
Gems: Teressa Collins
Die: PTI
Sticky Doos

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit me and any comments you leave me they mean the world!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Nana said...

Wow Lisa I love this. The jar looks so real.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

BethieJ said...

Your card is so CUTE!!
Have a GREAT day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS