Saturday, October 6, 2012

Riding By for a Block Party Moxie Fab Style

Hello and Happy World Card Making Day!  While I will not be joining in on the card making part, ( we are celebrating my sons 4th Birthday, yay!!! ) I am sure I'll stop by much later tonight to see what all went down!  Now onto my post for the Market Street Stamps Block Party Challenge and the Moxie Fab. Soup to Nuts Challenge... and I made this:


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Market Street Stamps: ABC Background and Riding By; Stampin' Up: circle stamp
Ink: Memories - Black, Memento
Sharpies
Twine: The Twinery

I have to say that I am quite proud of this card and I love its hip 80's feel with the bright neon colors!  To achieve the look of a cohesive background I simple made masks of the bike and sentiment after stamping them on a separate paper of a slightly darker shade than the card base... then I lined up the ABC background stamp and stamped with my masks covering the real images, viola!

* I am also adding this to the YCU Challenge: Learning is Fun!

Thank you so very much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave me a comment I always appreciate and enjoy reading them!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

What a bold, bright, happy design, Lisa! Lovin' your twine treatment! Thanks so much for joining this month's Market Street Stamps Block Party!

Marie said...

Fabulous card, I love the neon and the fun twine =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

Stephanie Washburn said...

SO FUN, Lisa! Love those bright neon circles you added- great retro feel! Thanks so much for joining our party this month! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS