Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gossamer Blue Challenge


Hello!  I'm back today to share a layout for the newest Gosamer Blue Challenge!  This is my first time playing along with one of their challenges, but I'm pretty excited because I stepped out of my comfort zone a little and tried some new things! Without further delay....



Here is my take:




Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Bazill Basics, Echo Park and Fancy Pants
Vellum
Twine: The Twinery
Embellishments: Webster Pages (circle doily, rhinestone strip), beads, large purple rhinestone, and sequins
Ink: homemade misters in pink and yellow
Pen: Sharpie

I love how totally girly this page is and it makes me so happy with all of the fun splatters and sparkles!
Hope it made you smile too!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

What a great take on the sketch! I especially love the little packet with sequins that you made!

Leigh Penner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS