Sunday, March 10, 2013

be Unique!

Hi!  I interrupt the awesomeness of Mama Elephant posts to share another awesome card with some TAWS today... woot woot!  I based this on their latest Be Inspired Challenge:






Supplies Used:
Stamps: TAWS ( little blob guy, dots, and sentiment) Technique Tuesdays (word bubble)
Ink: PTI
Pens: Sharpie
Ribbon: from my stash
Sequins

I based my colors off of the bottom guy in the Be Inspired Challenge photo, I chose 5 sequins to represent the 5 little heads in the picture, and I added a little stash to his face too! hehehe!  Thanks for stopping by!

I am also adding this to the Moxie Fab: Speech Bubble Challenge ( lots of great challenges going on over there right now! check it out!) 


Have a great rest of the weekend and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Donna K said...

what a cute card. love your take on the challenge. i'm a new follower!

jessica said...

I love your adorable card Lisa!!! GREAT take on the photo inspiration!! You should link this up over at the 3 GJ challenge blog also~ Why not try for more goodies from TAWS and 3GJ :)
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/2013/03/cross-promotion-challenge-13-wtaws-mini_8.html
Thanks for sharing and hope you hade a GREAT weekend!!

Julie Odil said...

I love how you chose elements from the photo for your card. Very "unique". And cute! Thanks for joining the 3Girl a jam challenge. Julie Odil, 3 Girl Jam DT member
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great CAS! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

girlia said...

CAS love it

jessica said...

back again!! Thanks for linking this cutie up over at 3GJ :)
Awesome job!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for linking this up to the Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS