Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sparks Challenge Take 2.... and.... Action!

Yay!  You stopped by for my second post today!  Thanks so much!  Here is my second take on the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Cool Shades...



Inspirational colors:


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Inks: PTI
Ribbon (recycled from a gift)
Glossy Accents
Sharpie

I was actually also inspired by the tree in my front yard, hence the flowers in the tree:





Thank you again for visiting me today and I hope you'll stop by for more inspiration throughout the week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa


3 comments:

jessica said...

What a beautiful card! Love the CAS design and the gorgeous colors!
Thanks for sharing :)

Nina Yang said...

Heehee, Lisa, I have to admit I like this card a lot!! Thank you for joining us in the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge again! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! this is GORGEOUS! I love the leaves with the flowers--- and that ribbon! WOWOWZA! Fab card:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- be sure to stop by and play with us this week for the Picture Perfect challenge:)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS