Monday, May 6, 2013

OLW Challenge: All things grow with love!

I hope you had a nice weekend!  (with maybe a little crafting thrown in?)  I love making one layer cards and the most recent challenge for One Layered Wednesdays was one I had to play in...



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn and PTI (sentiment)
Ink: PTI and Versamagic
Rhinestones: Kaisercraft, Recollections
Pearls: Recollections

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Happy Mail
and into the 7 or Less Challenge:
My 7 or less are: 1 stamp set, 3 ink colors, 2 rhinestone colors, 1 pearl

I think this card is much prettier in person, but for some reason I just couldn't get my photos to turn out the way I wanted them.  Alas, I am happy I at least was able to share it with all of you...
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Marie said...

Such a great idea for an image to suit that sentiment =) Thank you so much for entering the 7 or less challenge!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I love this CAS design, beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

jessica said...

so beautiful! Love the CAS design!!!

Joy said...

Love the CAS feel to this card and the gold feature.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS