Thursday, May 23, 2013

Play Ball... My Scraps and More Challenge

Me again! Hello!  I am sharing a Baseball layout today based on this sketch challenge at My Scraps and More:




Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Making Memories
Embellishments: KI Memories, Pebbles and Basic Grey
Sharpie
Twine: The Twinery
Ink Spray: October Afternoon
Stickers: October Afternoon


I don't know why the pictures look so dark in this picture of my layout grrrr... hehehe!  It looks much better in person I swear! : )  Thanks for stopping by to take a looksy!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

PS: On a side note my little man is moving on to Pre-K (he's the one hitting the ball in these pictures)... awwww... time flies!

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Love your take on the sketch. Hope you will link up this great layout or another on Whimsical Wednesday.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS