Friday, June 14, 2013

Clearly Besotted... I am... it's true...

Happy Friday!!!  Yesterday I received some very exciting, happy, unexpected news... I had my first card picked up for the latest call at Paper Crafts Magazine!!! eeekkkk!!!!  More info on this will come when it is available on the newstands in November!!!  Thank you to all of my supporters, cheerleaders, readers, and just each and every one of you for pushing me to keep going!!!

Now onto my card for today... Clearly Besotted Stamps are having their first challenge and the prize is ah-mazing... let's face it their products are ah-mazing, so make sure you check out all of the awesomeness that is Clearly Besotted.

Here is my entry for the challenge, enjoy!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps (You're a Hoot)
Die: Clearly Besotted Stamps You're a Hoot Die
Inks: Stampin' Up!, Shades Ink Spots, and Memento
Twine: The Twinery
Foam Squares: Therm-o-web

Happy Crafting and have a wonderful weekend!
Lisa

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

love this card!!! :)

Leslie Germain said...

Love the rainbow owls and the sentiment. Great card!!

Virginia L. said...

I was SO thrilled for you. Your FB message over the happy e-mail party was the highlight for me! That's some special moment that we'll never forget, huh? CONGRATS! I love your colorful owls! Totally darling!

Caryn said...

Yay - well done on your PC pick up!!

Love your rainbow of owls - jumps right off the screen!
Thanks for joining in at the CBS Challenge.

Caryn xxx

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Congrats on your card being published! And your owls are so very cute!

Chris L.

Stephanie said...

Cute card! I love how you've stamped the owls in so many bright colours. Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS