Monday, June 17, 2013

Make Today Beautifu... Cards In Envy Challenge

Hello and Welcome to our new challenge at Cards In Envy: Stitch it up (faux or real).  Since I don't have any real ways to sew (not to mention I'm still a little intimidated by this technique) I went the faux route.


To create my faux stitched look I used the stitch SRM stickers and cut them to the size needed!  LOVE those things!!!

Supplies Used:
Patterned paper: All from my scrap stash yay!
Stamp: SP and Company (girl image) My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Copics and Sharpies (I need more copics yikes!)
Ink: Memento
SRM stickers

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your creations linked up in this challenge too!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE this Lisa! Great image and pattern papers and totally LOVE the stitching!!!
Such a GREAT card!
Thanks for sharing and hope you had a GREAT weekend!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I used SRM also and they work perfectly for me and your card. Nice work.

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Lisa, your card is so sweet. I love it! The paper with the stitching topped with the little girl is all too adorable. ~ Marilyn

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Adorable card. The image is so cute! I love all the textures you've brought in with the printed papers. The stitching is great too.

eeb said...

Nice card love the little girl and flowers.

Anonymous said...

The mix of papers is great and the stitching is a wonderful detail that pulls it all together well. Love the sentiment!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS