Thursday, October 10, 2013

CAUTION! Another 10 min. dash coming in!

Hello!  Welcome to my 2nd post of the day, woot woot!  I have this fun baggie card that I made for the latest craft dash challenge:



Time: Oddly enough this card took the same amount of time as my shaker card 9 min. 50 secs... but I was being more picking with stamping my triangles hehehe!

Supplies Used:
polka dot bag from some goodies I won yay!
Patterned paper (frame fussy cut): MME
Twine: The Twinery
Stamps: sentiment from The Alley Way Stamps and Triangles from Sweet Stamps
Ink: Colorbox and Shades Ink Spots

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Use Your Stamps!
and into the Inspired By Stamping: Chalkboard Challenge

Have a great rest of the day and happy crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is great, Lisa! I love your mix of elements!
Thanks so much for playing along again with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Rose said...

love the use of the fun bag :)
So glad you shared with us on IBS.

Leah said...

What a fun project! The colors are great and the triangles look fabulous. Thanks for joining us at IBS!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Gorgeous card - I'm a sucker for anything with triangles. Thanks for playing with us at the 10 MInute Craft Dash!

Betty said...

What a cool card and lovely design. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

I LOVE this card! So modern and clean! What cool vellum too! Hugs, Joanna

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS