Tuesday, January 21, 2014

SweetStamps.com Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes

We all love a good Anything Goes Challenge, and that is just what we are giving you as this weeks challenge at SweetStamps.com!!!  Yay!!!  You can enter using anything you want, and making anything you want... seriously, it doesn't get any easier than that folks!  I can't wait to see what you will create for this challenge, here is my take...



(ooohhhhh shiny stuff, yay!)

Supplies Used:







I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Embossing  (this Gold embossing powder is my favorite embossing powder right now, I'm telling you you MUST get your hands on some of this! click my link above).

Now really there is no reason for you to not enter this week, so I want to see all of your creations added in!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOW- love this trio of cards- Love the image on the patterned paper and the gold edging is wonderful!!!

Laura Sterckx said...

These cards are FABULOUS! The patterns look so pretty and I love the golden frames! The butterflies look stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are gorgeous, Lisa!

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Such BEAUTIFUL cards!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sandy Fredrick said...

These are wonderful. Love the variety of colors on the papers and the added gold edging and pearls.

Donna K said...

Beautiful cards, Lisa! Love that black die cut butterfly window with the gold embossing...fabulous!

Roxie said...

Great inspiration for this die, I like all the colors, fabulous cards!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS