Thursday, February 20, 2014

All You Need is Love...And a Winner

... you know you are singing it! :)  I am happy to share this layout I made the other night with some of my newer MME goodies!  I LOVE buying a few 12 x 12 sheets of a line and then the 6 x 6 paper packs for many reasons... 1. the expense, 2. 6 x 6's are easy to cut up, line up and mix and match.  With that said here is my layout:






Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper,Stickers, Brads: MME;  Thickers: American Crafts, Dies: PTI (you sentiment) and Lawn Fawn (smaller hearts), Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas, Gold Thread.

I am so excited about this layout because I tried something new for the first time ever... I hand stitched that heart! AND I LOVE IT!!!!  So glad that I went for the idea I had in my head!

I based this layout on several challenges as well:
MME : All You Need Is Love
SWAT Drill #26: All You Need Is Love
Stuck on U Sketches: Die cut challenge Something Sweet
Paper Issues: Color By Numbers
Hip Kits February Challenge


Oh and I have my winner to announce from my Birthday Giveaway:
My hubby picked lucky #7, which is......

Mary-Anne V said...
Hope you had a wonderful birthday Lisa! One of my past bday wishes was to have a very relaxing birthday (that means no cooking!). Very cute Valentine card...love the scattering of sequins and bling.
 Thanks so much for all of the sweet wishes and for those who've stopped by to see my layout today!  Mary Anne please shoot me an email with your address so I can get your package out in the mail to you!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

10 comments:

jessica said...

Super adorable LO Lisa!
Love the CUTE picture, the fun sequin heart and the great papers!!!
Congrats to your winner also!!!!

Migdalia said...

A Precious LO!! Super cute and fun paper....Adorable pic's!
Congrats winner!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Anonymous said...

Super cute project and love thinking outside the box!

~Leah

Tracey said...

Thanks for sharing your pretty layout with us at SOUS..love the little sequin heart.

by belle said...

I just love the shaker heart!! Great layout! Thanks for joining us at SWAT!

Charity said...

aw, that sequin shaker has got my heart jumpin!!!

Melinda Garner said...

Love the heart shaker and the colorful strips! Thank you for joining us at SWAT!

Lanette said...

Beautiful! I just love so many things about this LO!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Great layout love all the different textures. What a sweet layout. Great job w/ the new technique on the heart.

Thanks for playing over at S.W.A.T - Terri

Monica said...

Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at SOUS!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS