Sunday, February 9, 2014

One more PTI Challenge(s) card

Ok I am back to share a card I've made based on several PTI Challenges: the birthday challenge, the color and sketch challenge and the Make it Monday Challenge... whew!  And can I just say I hate having to take night time photos, it really does the card no justice... maybe I'll retake the photo in the morning...  but for now here it is...


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn
Stamps: PTI Natural Beauties and Shakers and Movers Sentiments
Die: PTI
Twine: The Twinery
Rhinestones: Recollections

Thank you for taking the time to visit!  Always happy to wake up to notifications of comments! :)
Lisa

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card! I love the doily and the design is fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty I loved this sketch I used it to. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Joni Andaya said...

What a Beautiful card Lisa!

Dana Tatar said...

Pretty card! I love the layered sentiment and the touch of bling! Thanks for sharing. :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS