Friday, April 4, 2014

An announcement and some Stencil Fun!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!  I want to start by sharing a fun announcement for me...

 Yay!!!!!  I was beyond honored to have made Vanessa's new team for her store Butterfly Reflections!  Make sure you stop by the Butterfly Reflections Blog to read about each of the new team members, they are seriously a talented group of ladies and I can't believe I get to be a part of it ! eeekkk!!!!

I am also posting today to share a little Stencil Fun card that I made recently...


Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stencil
Clear Embossing Paste
Distress Glitter: Ranger
Die Cut: Lawn Fawn
Stickers: Echo Park
Clear Wink of Stella Pen
Glossy Accents

I made this card based on the following challenges:
Moxie Fab World: Styling with Stencils
Virginia's View Challenge: Stencil Fun

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so gorgeous!!! ;)

Virginia L. said...

First of all, your card is gorgeous...I spied the stencil and am glad that you linked up to Virginia's View Challenge! I love the partial stenciled background with your lovely composition! And how awesome to join this DT! Congrats to you, Lisa! you are going to love it!

Migdalia said...

This is just Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Lisa!!!! LOVE it!

Pam said...

This is stunning - the colors just pop right off the card!

Indy's Designs said...

Congrats! And a bright, bold project!
Hugs, Debbie!

Joni Andaya said...

So Beautiful!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS