Monday, May 12, 2014

Getting abstract...

Hi!  I hope all of you lovely mother's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!  Today I'm on The Alley Way Stamps Blog getting all abstract and stuff... hehehehe!  I love this new Tri-Me Stamp Set that was just released at the beginning of this month... it is so cool and versatile.  I had a blast creating this card using some white pigment ink, water colored pencils, and my stamping skills...


Pssstt - those enamel dots, yep... those are homemade, woot woot!

I am also entering this into the following challenge:
Challenges 4 Everyone: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Love your use of watercolor pencils and your homemade enamel dots!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS