Monday, May 5, 2014

Hello Messy Face...

Hello to you too!  I hope you were able to enjoy some part of National Scrapbooking Day... in honor of this past weekend I am sharing a layout on The Alley Way Stamps Blog using the new Tri-Me Stamp Set.  This stamp set is a must have for all crafters, scrapbookers and cardmakers alike, because it will come in handy.  Take a look at how I've used it...



I had so much fun getting messy with this layout, and I felt it was only appropriate to do so with a title and picture like this one hehehehe! :)

I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room: NSD #1 Create a Layout

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Totally adorable! LOVE all those triangles!!!

Leslie Germain said...

gorgeous Lisa. Love the triangle and colors. Pinning for inspiration.

Unknown said...

This is adoreable..... love the layout...
Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the Scrapbook page Challenge.
Lisa
Ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Mandy said...

Wonderful page Lisa, love the inking and the photo is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Thanh Vo said...

LOL! I love her messy face, Lisa! What a fun photo and an adorable complimentary layout.

Also wanted to say thanks for taking the time to drop by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment. <3

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS