Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Million Thanks... First Cut File

Happy Thursday!!!  I'm here with a card to share that is also up on The Alley Way Stamps Blog today! woo hoo!!!  I am also excited to share that I made my very first cut ever with my Silhouette SD using the new cut files available for purchase at The Alley Way Stamps Store!  I was so happy to find out that Alison was going to have cut files for all of the TAWS Stamps, and let me tell you... if I can do it ANYONE can do it!  It took me a few tries to figure everything out, but once I did it was like magic.  If you need help like I did on how to use these files here is a video I learned from, and here is another great video too.

Now onto my project for today...

Supplies I used:
Big Chatter Stamp Set
Big Chatter SVG
Fly By Stamp Set
PTI Inks
Recollections 

I layered my cut several times for added dimension.  The butterflies were all stamped off once and then double and tripled stamped before re-inking for muted colors.

I am adding this to the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Great with wonderful colors!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS