Friday, June 27, 2014

Create a Smile...

*This is my second post for the day... please click here to see my sneak peek of the New floral stamp set by The Alley Way Stamps and for info. on how you can WIN that set for yourself!


Hello! I'm back with a card I have created for a Guest Design Spot for the brand new stamp company known as Create A Smile!  The talented Christine Drogt is finally going to be releasing stamps of her own, and I am sooooo happy for her!  (Seriously her work is amazing!)  And her new stamps are going to be super cute... how can I tell?  Because she has some awesome Freebies for you to play with now!

Here is what I've created with some of them...



My first step in making this card was to color the monsters and sentiment in using various Copic Markers.  I then went back over them with white and black gel pens around the mouths and eyes.  Next came the fussy cutting ( I always find this so soothing!).  I created some party hats, because what good is a Birthday party without any party hats?!  I felt like these guys would kind of make a mess if they were the ones throwing a party, so that's where the messy ( and oh so fun ) background of splats came into the picture.  Add some sequins, foam adhesive and rhinestones... and viola!  It's a party fit for any monster!!!

And I just have to add... my children LOVED this little guy, they kept laughing and watching the fun colors I was putting on him. It was too cute!

I hope you take a moment to read more about this new company, and maybe even play with some of their freebies for yourself!

Thanks for visiting and have a monsterific day!!!  ( yeah, I so just went there! )
Lisa

3 comments:

anja curvers said...

Ooohhh love what you did with the sentiment great colors.

Indy's Designs said...

What a fun, delightful card! So colorful and festive!
Hugs,
Debbie

jessica said...

So super CUTE!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS