Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day Card

Hello!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and that all of then men you know had a nice Father's Day!  Today I'm here to share the Father's Day card we gave to my husband...





I am entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Stencils.  On this card I have matched my embossing paste with some tropical gellatos.  I have also based this on the photo inspiration at Cupcake Inspirations:


This card was perfect for my husband and I had so much fun playing with various mediums and a stencil.

Hope you liked and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

9 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Lisa! Love the partial stenciled background and the texture you created! Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Lisa-Jane said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog as part of the Refresh blog hop! I like the paste with the gelatos - do you put it on after or mix it before?

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE it! What great colors and a amazing design!!

Migdalia said...

Fantastic card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Shelly Schmidt said...

I LOVE this card- and bet Hubby LOVED it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Fantastic Father's Day card! I love the colored pastes, just the splash of color for the card, it's a strong, bold design. wonderful!

Tina said...

amazing card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Indy's Designs said...

What fabulous embossing! Love the colors and design! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations' For the Boys challenge!
Hugs, Debbie

Nance said...

Great card. Love the partial embossing and paste texture with gelatos. I'm still trying to figure out my gelatos. lol) Thanks for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations! Nance, DT

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS