Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hugs and Kisses Clearly Besotted

Hi!  Today I am sharing this card that I have created for the Clearly Besotted Anything Goes Challenge as well as the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Stencils.
(First, I must apologize... this card is so hard to photograph!!! grrrr!!!  It is so beautiful in person, but my camera just can't capture the sparkle and softness it has in person... I hope this second photo can do it a bit more justice so you have a better idea of what it really looks like..)




Supplies Used:
Stamps and Dies: Clearly Besotted
Distress Ink
StazOn Ink
Spray Mist: Recollections
Clear Embossing Paste
Distress Glitter
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh
Enamel Dots: MME
Tim Holtz Mini Staples

I started this card by first inking water color paper with Lavender Distress Ink.  Next I spritzed it with Silver spray mist.  While that dried I created my own stencil using Clearly Besotted Butterfly dies and acetate.  I then used the stencil with clear embossing paste and sprinkled it with distressed glitter and left to dry.  The sentiment was stamped onto vellum using StazOn Ink, it was then stapled onto the front of the card.  Sequins and Enamel Dots where the finishing touches!

Happy Crafting and thanks for visiting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so beautiful. I can tell that it would be so shimmery in real life. Love those butterflies.

Stephanie said...

Your card looks so elegant and magical, Lisa :) Thank you so very much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS