Friday, August 15, 2014

Double Step Card for The SweetStamps.com Challenge

Ok, so I must start with the fact that this card is completely not my style, and that's ok.  It's ok to learn new things, try them, and see if they fit... in fact I highly suggest it.  I don't make many shaped or step cards, because frankly they scare me, but I LOVE a good challenge and this was one for me.  So I challenge you to try playing in this month's technique challenge at SweetStamps.com creating your own double step card... especially if you've never made one before... BE CHALLENGED, learn something new about yourself, and just have fun!  ( Don't forget there is also a prize just for your efforts!)  All products are welcome, but we LOVE seeing your SweetStamps.com images/cuts.

Now onto my card...


Supplies Used:



I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS