Saturday, August 23, 2014

Guest Designers.... My Kids!

Hello!  Today I am so happy to report that I have two projects going up made by my kids!!! yay!!! I love how Simon Says Stamps always makes things so family friendly... and when I mentioned to my two little monkeys that there was a kid challenge that involved them playing with some of my stamps, they were thrilled!

Up first I'm sharing my darling Madeline's card... She is 3 years old and loves crafting already, yay!!! (future partner in crime I say!)  And when she saw my Princess stamps that I used on her party invites last year she was so excited to get inky...


She did everything herself, and I have to say I was quite impressed with the clear stamping she did... not too many smudges!  Either way we had a blast doing this together, and when the glitter was brought out it was all hands on deck! hehehe!  Thanks for stopping by and if you have a moment to leave her some kind words I know it was tickle her pink!
Thanks!
Lisa

6 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

How fun! They did a wonderful job!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous work of art Madeline :-) the princesses are beautiful and I love the colouring, very pretty :-)

thanks for joining in with the Simon Says Summer Vacation Kid’s Challenge on the Wednesday Challenge Blog and good luck with the prize draw :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

Just look at all those princesses, Madeline, and such pretty colors, too! Looks like you had lots of fun making your card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Kid's challenge!

Miriam Prantner said...

My daughters obviously need princess stamps! Love all the sparkle too!

jessica said...

Adorable!!!!
A work of art :)
LOVE that the kids get involved in your crafts too....so fun!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Awesome! Artwork that the kids make is always so fun!! Love it when my kiddos craft with me!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS