Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sneaky Peeky Day #3 at TAWS!!!

Hello, hello!  Happy Friday and sneaky peeky day for The Alley Way Stamps!!! Double woo hoo!!!  Today I have the privilege to show you a bit of Stomper Stamp Set, which has all kinds of cuteness and some pretty awesome sentiments too!  Make sure you stop by The Alley Way Stamps Blog to check out more sneaky peeks of this awesome set!



My background was actually created from left over ink on my craft mat from an earlier project, yay!  I simply pressed my watercolor paper into it and soaked it up in this tie dye effect.  My little dino was stamped and watercolored with distress markers and a waterbrush. I did the same thing with the speech bubble from the KA-POW stamp set.  I raised them with foam adhesive and then I added in some gold thread.

I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes!
and into the Work it Wednesday: Stamp It Challenge

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

cghundley said...

How cute! Love
all the colors.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

Love this card!!!

Marybeth said...

Adorable,Lisa!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the tie dye background you created, how fun!!!!

jessica said...

This is super ADORABLE Lisa! What a great background too!!!

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Lisa, super cute and your inky background looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS