Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pop Up Box Card - Monthly Technique Challenge

Hello, hello!!!  It's bright and early and I'm ready to share with you the new Monthly Technique Challenge for SweetStamps.com... Pop-Up Box Cards.... pop up what?!  Yep, it's a box and a card all in one!  And super cute for recipients to have up on display!!!  Take a look...




To create this card I used this tutorial from SplitcoastStampers, and since it came with a video too, it was super easy to figure out.  Trust me if I can do it, you can too!  I hope to see your creations in our monthly technique Challenge, and try something new!  There are lots of different things you can do with these and I can't wait to see them!

Supplies Used:

Beach Bears Clear Stamp Set TC4604      Framed Handwritten Words Clear Stamp Set SS4406    Flower Trio SweetCuts Die set of 3 sc004   Mini Flower SweetCuts Die set of 2 sc010   Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 


  COPIC Sketch Marker


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW! This is absolutely adorable Lisa!! Love that sweet bear image!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Denise said...

Just love it!! Fantastic!
Hugs
Denise
xx

Donna K said...

So. Very. Sweet! Love this precious pop up, Lisa. That bear is perfect among all those flowers.

jessica said...

This is so fun Lisa! I have yet to try one...on my list to to-do's :)
Another fun project!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable pop up card!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

LOVE this box card- the bear is so sweet- love the garden and the pop of green with the bow and sentiment tag is perfect!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS