Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sparkling with The Alley Way Stamps

Hello!  I hope your weekend is going well, and that you are getting at least some time to breathe.  I'm just popping in on this beautiful Sunday morning to share a fun, bright and sparkly card that you can also find on The Alley Ways Stamp Blog...



This card was a lot of fun to create!  I started by stamping these gorgeous large snowflakes ( from the Winter's Butterfly Stamp Set ) with My Favorite Things Hybrid black ink.  I then went through and colored randomly with Distress markers before going back over with water and a brush.  LOVE the results!  I then cut one corner of the panel off before adding lots of Stickles and setting to dry.  I then stamped my sentiments (also from the Winter's Butterfly Stamp Set that is free this month with any $40 purchase!) at an angle and layered it all together. yay!!!

I am linking this up with the following challenges:
Simply Create Too: Snow Snow Snow Challenge
A Random Fan: Winter Wonderland Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa


8 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you colored those snowflakes, so pretty!

Donna K said...

This is so fun...I might have to "borrow" this design if that's ok?! Love those colorful snowflakes, Lisa!

sweet art designs said...

What a pretty and fun card! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

jessica said...

This is so pretty! LOVE the card design too!!

*Vicki* said...

I was saying OOOOHHH and AAHHH when I scrolled down to see this post Lisa!! I just love the colors in your snowflakes and the corner with the sentiment makes for a stunning layout too! :) HUGS

Leigh Penner said...

I love your pretty, colourful snowflakes! So sweet!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Lisa: Your card is beautiful! We're glad you entered our Challenge "Snow! Snow! Snow!" & hope to see your entries in all our 2015 challenges!

Happy Holidays to you & your family!

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

maria f. said...

Oh what FUN. And nice and BRIGHT. And even sparkly. What a great design (love how you used the sentiment). Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS