Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Wishing You...

Hello, hello!  The other day I had some time to create for two of the current Verve Challenges... Naturally Navy Diva Inspiration Challenge and the Viva la Verve Nov. Week 1 Sketch...


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Poppy Birthday Stamp Set by Verve
Inks: PTI and Memento Tuxedo Black
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Embossing Folder: Letter Press
Die: Spellbinders
Pearls: Recollections
Copics

To create this card I first embossed a rectangle slightly smaller than the card base.  Then I added my trimmed patterned papers.  Next I die cut and embossed a circle, before stamping my sentiment.  The flowers and leaves were stamped on separate cardstock, fussy cut, and adhered with foam adhesive.  The pearls were the icing on the cake!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous Lisa!! Really love the blues! :)

Leslie Germain said...

Lovely card! Love the blue!!

Kelly Latevola said...

Beautiful in blue! Great take on the sketch!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is simply gorgeous! Love these breathtaking blues.

Marisa said...

Adore that EF you used adn the colours combo is delicious. Fabulous uses of the set and sketch. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS