Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Winnie & Walter Take #2

I'm super excited to share this next take on another one of the Winnie & Walter Birthday Bash Challenges, as I've gotten my shaker on...  This card was created based on the Mood Board Challenge...

Isn't it dreamy and yummy all rolled into one?  Oh I LOVE it!!!  So here is what I created...






yay!  I love how this turned out!  Once again I got creative with my The Big The Bold and The Merry Stamp set and did a little masking to create my You & Me sentiment.  The papers are from Heidi Swapp Dream Collection and DCWV glitter cardstock.  I began by heat embossing and then watercoloring over my sentiment.  Next I diecut my frame, added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins, and created the shaker box element.  I die cut the hearts from more glitter cardstock and adhered to the patterned paper panel.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Winnie & Walter
Die: Lawn Fawn (hearts), Spellbinders (frame)
Cardstock: Ranger Watercolor, Diecuts With A View, Heidi Swapp
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh

Thanks for stopping back by and hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Fabulous!! Love the soft colors and gorgeous gold! :)

jessica said...

Beautiful shaker card! That frame is AWESOME!!!!

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely!! I really like the fun frame. I am going to have to bite the bullet and make a REAL shaker card.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS