Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Birds of a Feather - PTI 8 Years

Hi!  I'm so happy I was able to find some time to create some projects for The 8 Year Celebration going on over at PTI!!! yay!!! First I'm going to share the clean and simple card I've created based on the Spring Into Action Challenge... while I have used the Feather Finery stamp set before I have never used any of these images... yikes!


All supplies are from PTI, woot woot!  Like I said a clean and simple one - layer just the way I like it!

I am also adding this to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: All Things Bright and Beautiful

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Fabulous color combo!! Lovely birds! ;)

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! What sweet birds! Thanks for sharing :-)

debby4000 said...

Your card is so sweet.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

jessica said...

Love it!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS