Friday, February 27, 2015

Little Things Mean A lot Layout

Hi!  This is my second post for today so if you have a minute I would love for you to stop by and visit my earlier post using some awesome SweetStamps.com products. : )

Now I'm popping in to share a layout I've made for fun... Sometimes if I find my mojo lacking, or if I start to feel overwhelmed with assignments and don't know what I'm doing it always helps to take a break and just craft for fun... it kind of clears my head... anywho, I came across the latest My Scraps and More Challenge Sketch and my layout just took off...



I used an older Glitz Designs collection that I had yet to use...yikes!  I really miss their collections, I always loved their sentiments and color schemes.  At least I was able to bust through some of my stash.

I am linking this up with My Scraps & More Challenge #100:

and with Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Cutest photos, Lisa! Your kids' photo always bring a smile to my face! Well done on the layout! I love the soft colors and sentiment! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

jessica said...

What a great LO Lisa!

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous layout! Love the soft colors in the papers and the design! I miss Glitz too!! I love their papers!!!

Tracey said...

Such a wonderful take on the sketch!! Thanks for sharing with us at My Scraps & More!

LisaM said...

Super cute take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

Jingle said...

Such a cute layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Angela said...

That's awesome. Love your page! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS