Monday, February 9, 2015

Moosing You

hehehe!  Who doesn't love starting Monday's off with a few puns?  Today I'm sharing this cute guy over on The Alley Way Stamps Blog...



I created this card by first going over a stencil with purple distress ink lightly, I then went over just the bottom corner of the hearts again for some shading.  I stamped the little moose guy from the Moosing You Stamp set, which is free this month with any $40 purchase, yay!!!  After coloring him in I fussy cut and added some googly eyes.  I stamped the sentiment on this banner, and stamped some smaller hearts all around!

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything goes
and Simon Says Stamp: All things bright and beautiful


Hope you have a wonderful start to your week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

10 comments:

jessica said...

Super CUTE card Lisa!
Love that Moose!

Leslie Germain said...

Absolutely adorable! Loving that moose and the sentiment!!

*Vicki* said...

TEE! Love his wiggle eyes and the fun heart background! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute.

Shelly said...

This is totally adorable!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the stenciling and love the expression on the moose's face!

Lindsey said...

So cute! Adore how you inked these hearts up with shading, the colors are fantastic, and that moose atop it all is just adorable! Can you tell I just love this card? :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! Super cute image and I love the hearts background.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Pop's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous creation, love the colours that you have chosen, thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x

Bonnie Garby said...

Adorable card Lisa! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS