Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Soulmates Collection Layout

Hello!  This is my second post for the day, so feel free to scroll down to see my glittery fairy!  You can find this layout also posted on the Nani Ke Ola Blog...  I had fun playing with one of the newest 7Dots Soulmates Collection, and as Valentine's is just around the corner I figured there was no better time to work with such a collection...






Supplies Used:
7Dots Soulmates Collection
Damask Mask from 7Dots
UmWow Chipboard: Floral Flourish
White Embossing Paste
Gesso
Magicals
Pearls

This layout was also inspired by this month's UmWow Sketch Challenge:


And in the 7Dots Challenge: Appreciate the little things


Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

*Vicki* said...

I so wish I could make scrap layouts like you!! I don't do it enough, but I sure do appreciate the inspiration you provide!! LOVE THIS!

Наталья Шалыгина said...

LOvely layout! the colors are amazing! Thanks for playing with us in 7Dots Studio!

Татьяна said...

Beautiful layout, I love colors !! Thank you for playing at 7 Dots Studio!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Really sweet page - such a lovely color scheme! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

wiosanka said...

Great layout :-)
Beautiful photo as well :-)
Thank You for playing at 7 Dots Studio challenge with us :-)

DeeDee Catron said...

This is incredibly delightful. I love that pop of bright pink!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS