Thursday, March 26, 2015

I am the Luckiest... wedding layout

Hi!  Today I'm popping in to share this lovely Wedding layout I created with lots of DCWV goodness!  This photo is from a childhood friend's wedding and I just love it!  When I busted out some of my DCWV stacks I found the perfect papers to go with it!  PS - all of the embellishments are made from DCWV paper too, woot woot!  Check it out...




Supplies Used:

View blog post for supplies


Have you seen the DCWV Premium Paper Collections at JoAnn's?  They are gorgeous!  And each back is coordinating with specialty papers like the Laser Cut paper I trimmed and layed on the base of this layout.  I love the intricacy of this paper and I feel like it is the real backbone of this layout.  Anywho, from there I mixed and matched some papers from the Sunshine and Gilded Stacks.  All of my embellishments were created by using dies and patterned paper, a great way to save $ when crafting! 

Hope this has inspired you on how to mix and match stacks/papers by DCWV, it's such a fun thing to do!

PS - some side notes, on the DCWV blog there is a post for the Spellbinders blog hop, and we have another hop coming this weekend with Tombow, there might be some goodies too! hint hint!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so beautiful!

Leslie Germain said...

Amazing page! LOVE the colors!!!

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! So precious and what an amazing layout design!! You rock with this!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS